"Love ko to!"
1.DO you fall in love easily?
*** Depende sa sitwasyon.
> 2. What makes you fall?
*** You just can tell it. It just happens.
> 3. Are you the type who dumps? or waits to get
> dumped?
*** Ako siguro yung dumped
> 4. Does your loved one love you? or did
he/she?
*** I know and I feel it. Yes.
> 5. Does he/she know you exist?
*** Yes. Im so alive!
> 7. Did you tell him you liked him/her?
*** Not just like...
> 8. WHat did he/she say?
*** OKAY YES
> 9. DO you think you stand a chance?
*** On what?
> 10. Will you give up?
*** Nope. Nawala na sya sa akin minsan. Dont
want to loose her again.
11. What if he/she likes another?
*** Matandang Binata na ako. hehehe.
> 12.wud you still show him/her you care?
*** "Balitaan mo ako pag hiwalay na kayo?"
>
> 13. Do you believe in the concept of
;falling in love?
*** Who does not?
> 14. Is he/she still there for you now?
*** Yes and I know.
> 14. WOuld you regret the time you admitted you
> like him/her?
*** A big N - O. NO!
> 15. If you could change something regarding
> your relationship or attraction to your loved
> one, what would that be?
*** As it is...yoko palitan
> 16. DO you think you'd be together?
*** forever would be nice.
> 17. DO you believe in destiny?
*** At the middle e. It depends kase e.
> 18. WHat philosophy, quote, saying, etc mostly
> applies to u ryt now?
*** The Beatle song "Michelle" has no meaning if
the words "I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE
YOU" was not included on that beatle song
> 19.ANy plans for commitment this year?
***Time will tell.
>
> 20.If that special someone is reading this
> right now, what would you tell him/her?
*** "OKAY LANG!" " I Love you 'Kumar'!"
"Forever would be nice"
No comments:
Post a Comment