Monday, August 08, 2005

"Busy"

Last week was a busy week for me. So many things to be done yet so little time. Heavy traffic hit Manila last monday night. Due to heavy rains for just 30 minutes, I was stuck in traffic for two straight hours. I got home Around 9:30pm. To think I have to get packed for the next days activity. Yes Packed. I went to BATAAN. Abucay, Bataan to be excact. Well, it's not what you think. It's all work baby! But the thing is, I got to travel. I love road trips. I go get to see the site and I was fortunate to be sitting in front beside the driver. It was a two day trip. We stayed in a resort. Never got the chance to dip in the pool, so tired, so little time yet so many things to do. I got home the next day around 10:30pm. But the trip was worth it. Experience wise speaking. Bataan is a quiet place, and the food is cheap too. You can eat a whole lot with less pay. I think this week is going to be busy as well. With all the activies coming and my prelimenary exam, it will sure make me busy. well I have to get ready, I'm going to a ball game. LETRAN vs. UPHR in Cuneta Astrdome this afternoon. till then...

By the way, I was at Batuel's place last night, and I must say, I dont know what came over me. I'm suddenly SHY. It's Gwen's 1st Bday. I don't know what's the right term but I know it's NAIILANG. Yup, I don't know why, but I feel "naiilang". I guess some things never change but it would really be never be the same way again after THE END. But anyway that's just me. It was fun laughing again with JP and Gwen, but I also need to step back. It will be much more difficult for me if I will be attached to them that much. But I can't lie, I really missed them so much, and I can see on their faces they missed me too. Hope I'll get over this soon. Happy 1st Bday Gwennie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very informative blog site. Added to bookmarks.

I have a minka ceiling fan site/blog. It pretty much covers minka ceiling fan related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

BULLSEYE said...

If you say so.