“Weekends”
It was an amazing weekend for me.
Friday – It was a busy day for me at the office. I was also tied in finishing my report for my studies, but then again I managed to fulfill them by the end of the day. My friend Eric called me up and wanted to go out with his cousin Joni from Greece. I took a short nap and woke up by a phone call from Eric asking if I still want to go because Joni backed out. I said yes. And oh it’s also Friday the 13th. So we finally decided to go to the usual. Danny’s Grill of course. I met this nice really nice girl through a friend. She was fascinating and I would like to know more about her. But here is the problem, at that time she was crying because she lost her cell phone from the taxi they got going to danny’s. She still managed to get back his composure even though she is in a difficult situation. I manage to snag a few details about her. She is so nice, cute and interesting if I may say. Hope we got to see each other again very soon. Beauty and brains!
It was an amazing weekend for me.
Friday – It was a busy day for me at the office. I was also tied in finishing my report for my studies, but then again I managed to fulfill them by the end of the day. My friend Eric called me up and wanted to go out with his cousin Joni from Greece. I took a short nap and woke up by a phone call from Eric asking if I still want to go because Joni backed out. I said yes. And oh it’s also Friday the 13th. So we finally decided to go to the usual. Danny’s Grill of course. I met this nice really nice girl through a friend. She was fascinating and I would like to know more about her. But here is the problem, at that time she was crying because she lost her cell phone from the taxi they got going to danny’s. She still managed to get back his composure even though she is in a difficult situation. I manage to snag a few details about her. She is so nice, cute and interesting if I may say. Hope we got to see each other again very soon. Beauty and brains!
Saturday – I met Anna. Hi Anna! She was a introduced trough a friend. I was calling her Karen for so long but then I realized Anna was her name, hahaha! So damn funny. Anna was fun to be with. I wonder how she does it, going out without even drinking even a single drop. One Ice tea please! She was a hottie that night, men tried everything just to have a chance of getting to know her. Funny thing is she has a boyfriend. But what amazed me is that she makes sure that I was not being left off because some guy is asking her. I heard her telling the guy who is asking his number “sorry I’m with him e!” Amazing isn’t it! To Anna’s BF, your so damn lucky. It’s like the song of Itchy worms “akin ka na lang”. Hahaha! She was really nice. Some pictures were taken, but I think it should remain unpublished, for now. Maybe in the future, I’ll post it somewhere.
Here are the three mysterious guys for you! The EL GIMIKEROS Hahaha till next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment