“Feast of friends”
Mood: I’m in the mood baby!
Weather: Sunny
Friday: Finally I was able to spend some time with Cecile. It’s been a while since the last time I met her and I’d really miss her. It was fun and I did have a great time with her and her friends. Thank you for the wonderful time Acel.
Saturday morning: Definitely woke up late. 10Am if I’m not mistaken. Put on some music and cranked up the volume. “Ramones” pampappapam I wanna be sedated. Hehehe, maybe it’s a tribute, Johnny Ramone died last week. Check this out http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/16/obit.ramone.ap/
After that I’ve decided to plug my guitar and played along with the song.
Saturday night: It was a weeklong plan to go out on a Saturday night since Ariel just got back from Canada after seven years. We decided to show him this place we frequently hangout, “Danny’s Grill”. Food in great and the beer is cheap. Who was there? Attendance pls. Jorge, Maureen, Michelle, Jeff, Ariel, Michael Irag, Nelson H., Earnest, William, Anthony, Eric and ton2x(me). I think everybody had a great time. Talking about present lives, work, hobbies, new found lifestyle, love life, and of course the thing we always love to talk about “ high school days”. We ended up au around 2:00 AM. Most of us decided to call it a night, but the four of us tonyo, eric, cheng, and me, decided to go somewhere else. The usual, we got to go clubbing at Decades. We got in, went to the bar got some drinks and grooved to the music. We ended up at 4:30AM. So tired!
till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment