Wednesday, September 29, 2004

“Surreal”

Hanging by a moment
Desperate for changing / Starving for truth / I'm closer to where I started / I'm Chasing after you / I'm falling even more in love with you / Letting go of all I've held onto / I'm standing here until you make me move / I'm Hanging by a moment here with you-- Life house

3 days have passed but the details of what happened last Saturday was still on my head. One of those nights that I will never forget. I should have done it a long time ago. Be with the one I love and just be happy. “You really made me a special person on that occasion”. Thank you so much.

“Back to reality…”
Mood: Overjoyed
Weather: Sunny to gloomy
YM Status: “Don’t be afraid to be weak”
Time: 9 AM
Music been listening to in the last 3 days:
Creed-Human Clay, Norah Jones 2nd album, this great Oldies Compilation CD.
Yesterday I got an Enigma DVD, really cool new age artist. Makes me relax.
On my mind right now:
Finish this and start making my reports.
Plans for the next 3 days:
See Ariel before he leaves for Canada on Saturday. I promised him 3 albums of Francis M.
Word of the week: “Okay lang” hehehe!
Reading Material: Angels and demons by Dan Brown
Eager to have: That Marshall 15 watts amplifier MGCRD15 and that Zoom 707ii

That’s for now…
ton2x

No comments: