"Don't call this a blog!"
It's been a busy month. Last march, so many things to accomplish, deadlines to meet, grades to compute, things to prepare and meetings to attend. In the end I managed to got it all done. Well, almost all. I'm not the perfect you know. Lets take it one step at a time in telling you what happend last March.
March 17 - We had our company pilgrimage & outing in Batangas last, for pictures click here.
Every Saturday and Sunday - I've been jamming with Tonyo and Mads. We were trying to form a band. Yes I've been playing with a band. No name yet. We are still in a transition period. Anyway, it's quiet funny and at the same time fulfilling. It makes me relax playing with these guys. Old School tunes pa di kame. Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Metallica, etc.
March 25-30 - I attended CONSAL XIII at Edsa Shangri-la
It's been a busy month. Last march, so many things to accomplish, deadlines to meet, grades to compute, things to prepare and meetings to attend. In the end I managed to got it all done. Well, almost all. I'm not the perfect you know. Lets take it one step at a time in telling you what happend last March.
March 17 - We had our company pilgrimage & outing in Batangas last, for pictures click here.
Every Saturday and Sunday - I've been jamming with Tonyo and Mads. We were trying to form a band. Yes I've been playing with a band. No name yet. We are still in a transition period. Anyway, it's quiet funny and at the same time fulfilling. It makes me relax playing with these guys. Old School tunes pa di kame. Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Metallica, etc.
March 25-30 - I attended CONSAL XIII at Edsa Shangri-la

March 31 - I was given a 5 years service award from Letran. I recieved a Pierre Cardin watch and a cash award plus a plaque. here is a picture. (pic1, recieving the award, Pic2 with Acel. Hope she dont mind.)


Hay, Summer na summer na talaga. Kakatamad na po. Sarap na tumambay lang.
2 comments:
wow ang sweet nyo dyan..u look perfect together.dito ko poland
its eric plaza kung kilala pa!
Post a Comment