I just got this last saturday. the GTX HM-100.

Full view

Panel knobs (Familiar)

Battery compartment
This is the GTX HM-100. I bought this immediate after hearing this little monster scream. This is a clone of the Boss MT-2/Metal zone, but as one forumite investigated the inside, he found out that this little monster has better components than the MT-2. I've included it on my set up which goes like this:
Flying V >> HM-100 >> GFX-5 >> Marshall MG15CD
This made the drive module of my GFX-5 sound like "utot/fart". This really sounds good and cheap too. To think that this has a metal casing defeating the beringher pedals. It is also the same size as a Boss stompbox that will surely fit most pedal boards. Now since this is cheap Im planning to collect these little monsters. I think they have 6 different stompboxes. They go in different names like Boston, GLX, GTX but they are all the same. All made in China. On a rate I'll give this a 10/10. Bili din kaya nito. Ill post sound clips next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment