I need to get a diet or exercise perhaps!
Im already 78kg and need to loose 6-8Kg to make me SEXY.
Hahaha. okay lang basta I need to stay healthy.
I hope I can keep up with it specially SMOKING!
Good Luck! Kaya mo yan ton2x...
Anyway healthier life does not mean no fun at all...
Im already 78kg and need to loose 6-8Kg to make me SEXY.
Hahaha. okay lang basta I need to stay healthy.
I hope I can keep up with it specially SMOKING!
Good Luck! Kaya mo yan ton2x...
Anyway healthier life does not mean no fun at all...
Band
Practicing with luis metal kid. this nine year old boy is getting better and better.
Our arrangement is jam every sunday! He's really amazing. up there is our rehearsal (RacerX - Technical difficulties). Check out his youtube account here.
Our arrangement is jam every sunday! He's really amazing. up there is our rehearsal (RacerX - Technical difficulties). Check out his youtube account here.

Last night we played at freedom bar. it's my first time to play GnR's "Don't cry" and men i say... It felt like WOW! Two new songs added in our list. Anyway were just a tribute bands for GLAM ROCK bands in thje 90's and enjoying it. Para akong bata kagabi, nung HS kase di kame makatugtog ng Dont cry ng GnR ng maayos pero kagabi! BAM... elib sila, lalo na sa adlib ni sir Armand... Pati 18 and Life... grabe... Salamat din pala sa black gulaman at Basi!
yun....
No comments:
Post a Comment