Once again I went to Letran Bataan. I think we left at 9am yesterday. I was a rainy morning when we left Manila to Bataan. We ate on a roadside in Lubao, Pampanga. Lunch was very tasty but unfortunately I didn't got to take pictures. Well here is a view of the mountains surrounding the administration building of Letran Bataan taken from an open window.
This was taken around 1:00PM before it started to get foggy and raining. It las like The PS game "Silent Hill" it was so foggy. This next picture was also taken from the window where I was looking. Its a dead bird. According to the people there the bird is called "bato-bato" some what or look like a pigeon to me. According to one of the tenants there, they died after hitting the glass window of the building thinking it was trees while it was just a reflection from the glass windows. Poor bird!
Quite an exiting trip. We almost didn't make it to Letran Bataan because of the rough road, but luckily the road is still passable.
No comments:
Post a Comment