Its a gloomy tuesday morning. I feel like writing something on my blog. I was thinking of this for a while now. I just realized this yesterday after reading a post from SHELLY'S GALAXY, too bad she does not keep her archives on. Well, it's about Kitchie Nadal (photo courtesy of titikfilipino.com) and her song Same Ground. Yes, I listen to her song. I thinks it's also another sign that I wrote this. Before coming to the office, I passed by Mcdonalds and guess what? Kitchie is the commercial model for the twister fries. She looks pretty holding that fries. Well back to the song, I been thinking of it way way back. here are the lines that made me think and listen to it closely:When all else fail,Would you be there to love me?
When all else fail,Would you be brave to see right through me?
It's the same question I've been asking. Just like U2's song "I still haven't found what I'm looking for". It's the same question other people would ask to themselves, like me, not brave enough to admit because I'm a man.
But anyway, I think these questions will remain unanswered if you don't look for the answers, and I literally found the answer to these 2 questions. Yeah, its in the same album of Kitchie in the sone "Your Worthy". Actually the same lines on the Same Ground song were also on this song. Here are the lines in the Chorus. If you have the album listen to it carefully.
Reveal yourself to me.
I want to bleed with you ‘til that day comes.
I want to build my world around you,
With no inclination to fear reason, passion, desire
You are worthy.Of all...
When all else fail,Would you be there to love me?
When all else fail,Would you be brave to see right through me?
For complete lyrics of the song your worthy click here.
Assesment: The person that will answer these question, WHERE ARE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment