this is the time when I say "It's not F*ckin' fair!". Yeah, although I know that this world is not perfect and its alright because LIFE itself is not really fair. But what the hell! It really felt good when I say "It's not F*ckin' fair!" Here is why!
I wanted to do things that I've already planned to do but I can't because there's things that need to come first before these things push through. Priority is the right word, I think!
Next, It's not really fair missing a handful of persons but you can't reach them. Really sad. I missed them so badly! I just don't know why. I want to get in touch with them but something is bothering me not to do it. It's like this, there is a door in between us and all I need to do is knock. Or maybe it's both ways. There is a door between us but we were both afraid to touch it and knock. I guess thats why it's really fucking unfair! So much for me, all I can do is just type this things I need to get out of my chest.
I've been wandering around for so long. I've been doing great if you ask me, but there is still something missing in me. I've been very busy thinking of other things but I've totally forgot about myself. What about me? What about ton2x? It's really fucking unfair when someone wants to be a part of me but I chose to deny it. I judt don't know if I missed a great opportunity or what. Haayyyy! Pls. ton2x, make up your mind... Although you know it's really difficult, I think I need to make a decision. Hay! siguro let's get drunk later to make this more interesting. Hmm, sounds great. It's a fucking cruel world, if it hurts, alcohol is an anaesthesia! Cheers...
No comments:
Post a Comment