It's been a while since I've put something here. I can't say I'm busy; or maybe its just there’s so many things to say yet I can’t seem to find where to begin. Well, the hardest thing really is writing an introduction to your journal. So here it is, what had happened these last few weeks, in random order of course.
Eric came back from being a seaman; we went out on a Thursday night with his girlfriend and some of her friends. Good old days! Too bad I can’t get drunk because there is work the next day. Then the week after we went out, Eric and I. We went to Xymaca in Timog. Reggae sounds man. I was so drunk! I didn’t even notice I’ve consumed too much vodka. Then, we head out to drink some more beer. I can’t imagine I’ve consumed that much alcohol in one night. I got home around 5:30 AM.
Next, It was followed by a series of drinking and Saturday night out with friends, the usual routine of course. Then we had a long vacation from work. Four days, so, I went to my cousin’s and played this new PS2 game Castlevania: curse of darkness. I was fascinated how the characters and enemies moved in 3D because most of the enemies are the enemies on Castlevania: symphony of the night. I spent most of the time there playing this game. It has very fascinating graphics and story line.
I’ve received my 13th month pay first week of December. The first thing I did was sending my Yamaha G-55A classical guitar to guitar hospital. Arie took care of it as expected. I’ll share pictures of my guitars in the future. Then I bought a new gig bag. Next on my list is to buy a new gig bag or hard shell for my Flying V guitar.
Last week my father got this Bell’s Palsy, some nerves on his face got affected. He is now undergoing treatment everyday at the Lourdes Hospital in Mandaluyong. Hope everything works out well. I also bought a couple of things for my self this Christmas season. I got this 2 disc DVD of the film The Doors starring Val Kilmer and Meg Ryan, and directed by Oliver Stone. Here are other DVD’s I’ve got for my collection: Voltes V, Audio Slave: Live in Cuba, and Starwars episodes 1, 2, & 3. Then the latest record I got is the Eraserhead tribute album, Ultraelectromagneticjam. I’ll Have a review on this later on.



No comments:
Post a Comment