"My Casio G-Shock"
I got this Casio G-Shock DW-004 back in July 1999. A birthday present for my self that time. I have used it for so long but then the face of the watch started to wear out. I've thrown it away somewhere in my room. Yesterday I brought my fathers Casio Watch to the Casio service center to have it's battery changed. Then I ask the watch repairman if it is possible to replace my broken G-Shock (pic on the left). He immediately took out a catalog of different G-Shock models and ask me to identify what type of watch do I have. I immediately identified my G-Shock then looked for the parts if they have. Fortunately they have. So, I immediately went home to have my watch fixed. And with that, my 6 yr. Old watch came back to life with a new face, black and gray, and I'm wearing it right now. NICE one! Next week I'm planning to buy a new wrist band for it.
I got this Casio G-Shock DW-004 back in July 1999. A birthday present for my self that time. I have used it for so long but then the face of the watch started to wear out. I've thrown it away somewhere in my room. Yesterday I brought my fathers Casio Watch to the Casio service center to have it's battery changed. Then I ask the watch repairman if it is possible to replace my broken G-Shock (pic on the left). He immediately took out a catalog of different G-Shock models and ask me to identify what type of watch do I have. I immediately identified my G-Shock then looked for the parts if they have. Fortunately they have. So, I immediately went home to have my watch fixed. And with that, my 6 yr. Old watch came back to life with a new face, black and gray, and I'm wearing it right now. NICE one! Next week I'm planning to buy a new wrist band for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment