Monday, February 17, 2003

Body Count Mother F***er!!!

Last Friday I traded my Sepultura (Arise album) to a Body Count (cop killer) album, both in CD format. It was a friend I knew from Tandem in Recto. The punk scene is quite coming up again and it’s good, and so as the Metal scene. A swarm of punks are starting to go there almost every day. I happen to know the owner of the store. He’s Darwin, and also Jon (from Bad Omen). They were selling all types of Punk stuff, from CD’s to Punk Fashion.
I also bought some CD’s after getting my salary. I bought 4 CD’s and 1 VCD all in all. Metallica S&M, EraserHeads Aloha Milky way, Wolfgang Acoustica, Decendents Enjoy album (CD-R only, the one with Wendy), and The Crow (VCD).

Now what about Valentine’s Day?
Huhuhu! I spent the night drinking with my cousin and his barkada. We just have a one drink way too many. But we have some hot pot as our pulutan while listening to my new purchased CD’s. We were drinking the whole night away and planning what we are going to do on my cousin’s birthday.

The next morning, Saturday, after eating lunch I packed up my things and headed for the mall to have my cell phone repaired. I spend P600 for a new LCD. Any way that’s all right, at least my cell phone is now in A1 condition. At about 7pm Anthony a good friend of mine texted me and ask if I wanted to go out later. After thinking for a while I said Yes. Why not? It’s a Saturday night, a nice time to go out and meet new people. So he told me that we’d just see each other at about 11pm somewhere. At about 10:30pm I was ready and all dressed up. Since it’s still early, I went to my neighbors and joined them to drink a couple of beers. Then Anthony called up and told me we have to go. We went to Libis, a hot new place in town where party people go. To be particular we went to SIBIL, so we fall in line in order to get in, pay for the ticket and got in. We then went straight to the bar to get our drinks. Club beats after club beats people are starting to party. At exactly 1pm a group of girls suddenly went up the table on the bar, and people were screaming. Boy, I tell you, it was Just like in the movie Cayote Ugly. 2 girls were dancing right just above me, and they were doing it dirty style. My friend Anthony is on my right side he is busy looking at this girl stripping just above him. People were shouting “Take It Off! Take It Off!” hehehe They were showing their thongs. It was so exciting looking at them and teasing you. I would definitely go back there. I really enjoyed it.

At about 2:30am a friend texted me. It was Mike, and he was asking if where I was and he was with Bryan in Eastwood drinking. I told him that Anthony and me are in SIBIL. Mike asked me if we wanted to come there and join them. So we decided to go there coz Eastwood is also in Libis. So four of as are there, my high school friends, spending the whole wee hours drinking and talking about the crazy things we did back in high school. Then went home at about 5 in the morning and call it a day.

It was a fun and exciting weekend. I’ll be looking forward for next week.

No comments: