Tuesday, February 04, 2003

I spent my weekend at my cousins’ place in Novaliches. It takes about 45 to 60 minutes if you take a taxicab, or if you take the public transport you need 60 to 90 minutes to get to their place. I was looking for a taxicab that night but no one would pick me up (Malayo daw kasi o gagarahe na daw siya!). I can’t blame them, Novaliches is where taxi drivers are often mugged. Too bad for me, so I took up the ever-dependent public transport, the FX. I took project 8; get off in Muñoz, took a bus headed for Novaliches get off somewhere in Mindanao ave., then took a tricycle headed for my cousins’ place. Every weekend I go to my cousins’ place for three things. We have this social drinking activity, the food is nice, and most specially playstation 2. As of the moment I’m playing Maximo. It’s a nice game, graphics is designed for kids but I still like it. I have this nine-year-old niece, my cousin’s daughter and she is really good in Tekken, Tekken 4 or Tekken tag. Imagine me loosing to a nine year old. She even opened all the characters in Tekken tag. Anyway I spent the whole Saturday working on my cousins PC. I scanned his hard drives and memory, and then went on to scan his hard drive for errors then defrag it. You know what? He was surprised to found out that he’s computer is again in A1 condition. Talk about maintaining your PC. I told him that the computer is like a car, you’re using it, you have to tune it up, (like what you do in cars) to make it look and feel brand new.

I went home Sunday afternoon, went straight to my room and do some cleaning. I have to pick up all my CD’s coz they where all scattered around my room. It’s about 3pm so decided to put some music while cleaning. By the way I have this neat equipment, which I bought last Christmas, a two channel CD mixer. So I plugged it, crank up the volume then played Megadeth and System of a down SOAD for short. It was fun fixing my stuff while listening to heavy metal music.

Later that evening I went to Jeff Maguad’s Birthday, A little celebration for the boys as he told me thru text. Jeff was a high school friend. I was the first one to came to his place. Then came our friends one by one, Eric Plaza, Michael Camacho, Jorge Salle, Earnest Reyes, and Anthony Bihis. We filled our bellies with Red Horse Beer, a beer not for the weak of heart, personally I tell you this stuff is really strong. I doze about four bottles, to be exact two liters. Hehehe! I got sober then went home and call it a day. It was nice talking to my friends. Every time we meet, we talk about our high school days. Everything from doing foolish things to girls etc. and we don’t get tired of that. Maybe its because that time is so precious to us (Talking about nostalgia!). that’s all… Sino kaya ang susunod na may Birthday? “tama na yan inuman nah!!!! Oi pare ko tumagay kah!!! Hik! Hik!

No comments: