Thursday, February 27, 2003

Thank God It’s Friday

What an experience I have last weekend. On a Friday night a friend of mine texted me and asked if we could meet and have a little good time. Since its Friday I said Yes. So we met at this Hotel somewhere in Q.C. He was at the penthouse on a piano bar. The place was nice and cozy. From 5pm to 10pm, the place has Off Track Betting (OTB) for horse racing enthusiast. From 10pm onwards it’s a piano bar. The Singer was good. Ypu can actually feel the mood for love while she was singing a love song. Then one of a regular customer made a request if he could sing. It was an old man that has the voice of Frank Sinatra. I can’t forget him because of his voice, especially when he sung some tagalog songs. It was really nice.

After that, at around 11:30pm the show was finished. it was closing time. But for me, the party is just waiting to happen. So we head on to Malate, in Ermita. My friend told me that his friends are there in a café waiting for us where bands play good music. I think the name was L.A. Café. So we head on there. After finding the place, we parked our car and go to our ever-dependable-cell phone to call our friends to get us inside. Upon entering, friend told us that they are at the second floor, where the band plays. On a small round table near the bar we found ourselves drinking and talking. Then the wildest thing happened. There were ladies fighting. They brawled a little bit but the bouncers stopped them. Funny thing is, the shouting continued and the bad words flew all over the place. That’s the time I realized that they were prostitutes. I started to take a look around. I saw many foreigner all over the place, Japanese, Americans, British, Blacks, etc. Then it came to my mind, “this is Ermita, what else Am I expecting?” Not to be rude, but in my whole life, I have never seen so many prostitutes at one time in one place. Left and right, front and back, side by side, they are all over the place attracting foreigners. Well I can see that the foreigners are having a good time too. I guess this is reality.

The band. They are great there are all in all 3 singers, One female and two gays. I was surprised upon hearing the song my sacrifice from Creed. Kuha nung bading yung boses! They even played come together. All in all we went home at around 5:30 in the morning. Well again that’s my story last weekend. Till next week again.

Ton2x

No comments: