Monday, February 10, 2003

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY CARLITO!!!!

Hope all of you had a nice weekend. Mine wasn’t that nice. I have a problem with my cell phone. My cell phone’s LCD is not doing well. Huhuhu! I’ve been to the repair shop and spend some cash for the repairs of my phone. They’ve fixed it but after a day its back again with the same problem. Bad trip!!!! The good news is, I can still send and receive calls and messages. I was thinking maybe its about time I buy a new one or Maybe not. It’s expensive!!!! The question is where do I get the money? I have Used all my savings last Christmas!!!

Anyway I’m looking forward this valentine’s day! If I’m going to be lucky I might end up with a date (Hope so! Pray for me) but if not my friends and I will be going out this Saturday. The usual boys night out.

Good luck to Jinky my office mate: She has a report tomorrow in her MA class.

No comments: