Thursday, September 15, 2005

"2005 Nestle Non-Stop Rated R Cheerdance Competition"
When: Sept. 7, 2005 (Wednesday)
Time: 2pm
Where: Araneta Coliseum
*Aired LIVE on Studio 23
Order of Performance:
1. Mapua Institute of Technology (Mapua Cheerping Cardinals)
2. Philippine Christian University (PCU Pep Squad)
3. Jose Rizal University (JRU Pep Squad)
4. San Beda College (San Beda Cheerleading Association)
5. University of Perpetual Help System Dalta (UPHSD Pep Squad)
6. San Sebastian College (Golden Stags Pep Squad)
7. Colegio de San Juan de Letran (Letran Cheering Squad)
8. DLSU-College of St. Benilde (CSB Green Peppers)

Results:
Champion - UPHSD - 90.33
2nd Place - San Sebastian - 83.99
3rd Place - Letran - 82.99
The rest:
4.PCU
5.San Beda
6.San Sebastian
7.Mapua
8.Benilde

I was there the whole time, It was fun! I feel like im back in time during my college years. Letran really cooks. They have a really good performance and outfit, too bad they made few mistakes. I'm not saying this because I'm connected to Letran, but they really deserve to win. here are some pictures.


The Letran Cheering Squad.

Me with the Cheer Leader.

No comments: