"With a little help from my friends"
Based from the Beatles' 1967 album Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club.
Back in Highschool, there is always this familiar question: What would it be like after high school, after ten years? Last friday me and five of my highschool friends got together. Me, Gale, Ria, Monette, Mike & Vergel. some didn't make it because it was pouring the whole day. We were supposed to see each other last week, but for some reasons, it was cancelled.
It was a rainy friday when I recieved a PM from Monette asking if I'm available later. I immediately answered yes. What can I say, even it was raining all day and all I can think of is go to bed and sleep, I'm excited to see them. I think It's almost a year since we last met. With that I immediately informed Vergel about the gimmick. Monette and I agreed to be in Ria's house later in the evening after work. I think I was the 1st one to be at Rias house at 7:00pm, it was still raining that time and Ria is on the phone with Gale. Gale talked to me as if she can't make it tonight, but later on agreed to join. How could she refuse, we call and texted her from time to time. And so the five of us met at Ria's house. I remember hearing Ria's mom saying, "Ria, may dalawang mama sa labas ng bahay natin, baka kaklase nyo na yun". Yup, it's Vergel and Mike. We got down and got a cab. Tomas Morato, here we come! We ate at Wan Chai a chinese restaurant. But that's not the interesting part. Inside after taking our sit, I saw this Celebrity, an FHM babe, Anna Capri. Wait a minute, there's more. There's a SHOOTING out side the restaurant, I mean they were filming right in front of us, just over our window. I saw another FHM cover babe, LUPE, Andrea Del Rosario, Awww man shes Hot! There is also this extra babe thats really hot too. Anyway back let me get back to the eating part. We ordered a lot of food, as in a lot. Then Gale came. We talked and asked Vergel because we've never seen him since college. One thing I can say is that we really got BIG! as in Tumaba kame.Some us have kids and they were talking about their families. And of course we sometimes compare on what we are back in High School and what we are right now. Who is the Love team back then, Who is the noisiest.
After dinner, we decided to go on a KTV. Fortunately, there was one just on top of the WAN CHAI. The only problem is, the place is jam packed. It's a friday night and its a salary day too. We decided to see Music 21 Plaza, another KTV somewhere in Timog. It was jam packed too. We then decided to walk along Timog and look for a place were we could go. Monette is calling her sister asking where IO KTV is. After talking to her sister we got a cab again and headed for ABS-CBN compound were IO KTV is located. Its just right infront of Dish who happens to be having an NU event and sugarfree will be playing. So we sing our lungs out that night. And yeah! I was the PUNCH LINE that night. At the middle of our singing I went out to peek on Sugarfree. I was able to see them from a small window playing Kwarto and Hari ng sablay. The last song I sung was the Beatle's With a little help from my friends, thats why I chose the title. Then IO closed. But Gale is still up and still wanted to talk. So we head on walking looking for a coffee shop. And we saw BIG BROTHERS HOUSE, not thatbad.The coffee shop nearby was already closed. SO we decided to head back to Tomas Morato, I hate to mention the coffee shop but what the hell, we headed for StarBucks. They ordered and headed upstairs. The nice thing about this, is we got to talk. as in talk seriously about our lives. Not just about how it all was back then, but how are we right now. Makes sense doesn't it. We can never change the past, we can only look back at it and cherish those happy moments. And to you guys, Thank you! As In THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, you all mean a lot to me. Thank You Vergel for that very sumptous Dinner.
Based from the Beatles' 1967 album Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club.
Back in Highschool, there is always this familiar question: What would it be like after high school, after ten years? Last friday me and five of my highschool friends got together. Me, Gale, Ria, Monette, Mike & Vergel. some didn't make it because it was pouring the whole day. We were supposed to see each other last week, but for some reasons, it was cancelled.
It was a rainy friday when I recieved a PM from Monette asking if I'm available later. I immediately answered yes. What can I say, even it was raining all day and all I can think of is go to bed and sleep, I'm excited to see them. I think It's almost a year since we last met. With that I immediately informed Vergel about the gimmick. Monette and I agreed to be in Ria's house later in the evening after work. I think I was the 1st one to be at Rias house at 7:00pm, it was still raining that time and Ria is on the phone with Gale. Gale talked to me as if she can't make it tonight, but later on agreed to join. How could she refuse, we call and texted her from time to time. And so the five of us met at Ria's house. I remember hearing Ria's mom saying, "Ria, may dalawang mama sa labas ng bahay natin, baka kaklase nyo na yun". Yup, it's Vergel and Mike. We got down and got a cab. Tomas Morato, here we come! We ate at Wan Chai a chinese restaurant. But that's not the interesting part. Inside after taking our sit, I saw this Celebrity, an FHM babe, Anna Capri. Wait a minute, there's more. There's a SHOOTING out side the restaurant, I mean they were filming right in front of us, just over our window. I saw another FHM cover babe, LUPE, Andrea Del Rosario, Awww man shes Hot! There is also this extra babe thats really hot too. Anyway back let me get back to the eating part. We ordered a lot of food, as in a lot. Then Gale came. We talked and asked Vergel because we've never seen him since college. One thing I can say is that we really got BIG! as in Tumaba kame.Some us have kids and they were talking about their families. And of course we sometimes compare on what we are back in High School and what we are right now. Who is the Love team back then, Who is the noisiest.
After dinner, we decided to go on a KTV. Fortunately, there was one just on top of the WAN CHAI. The only problem is, the place is jam packed. It's a friday night and its a salary day too. We decided to see Music 21 Plaza, another KTV somewhere in Timog. It was jam packed too. We then decided to walk along Timog and look for a place were we could go. Monette is calling her sister asking where IO KTV is. After talking to her sister we got a cab again and headed for ABS-CBN compound were IO KTV is located. Its just right infront of Dish who happens to be having an NU event and sugarfree will be playing. So we sing our lungs out that night. And yeah! I was the PUNCH LINE that night. At the middle of our singing I went out to peek on Sugarfree. I was able to see them from a small window playing Kwarto and Hari ng sablay. The last song I sung was the Beatle's With a little help from my friends, thats why I chose the title. Then IO closed. But Gale is still up and still wanted to talk. So we head on walking looking for a coffee shop. And we saw BIG BROTHERS HOUSE, not thatbad.The coffee shop nearby was already closed. SO we decided to head back to Tomas Morato, I hate to mention the coffee shop but what the hell, we headed for StarBucks. They ordered and headed upstairs. The nice thing about this, is we got to talk. as in talk seriously about our lives. Not just about how it all was back then, but how are we right now. Makes sense doesn't it. We can never change the past, we can only look back at it and cherish those happy moments. And to you guys, Thank you! As In THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, you all mean a lot to me. Thank You Vergel for that very sumptous Dinner.
Here are the photos:

Ton2x with eyes closed, Ria, Monette

No comments:
Post a Comment