
"Confusions"
I have to let this out. I mean it's been a while but I'M still having this terrible feeling. I don't know what's going on. I still thinking of BATUEL. As the song of Orange and Lemons' "hanggang kailan" goes,
I have to let this out. I mean it's been a while but I'M still having this terrible feeling. I don't know what's going on. I still thinking of BATUEL. As the song of Orange and Lemons' "hanggang kailan" goes,
Labis na naiinis
Nayayamot sa bawat saglit
Kapag naaalala ka
Wala naman akong magawa
Nayayamot sa bawat saglit
Kapag naaalala ka
Wala naman akong magawa
These lines were true and obviously I can relate to it. It's like they made a song for me. I often wonder why things go this way. Sometimes I feel so bad bacause I feel SHE is trying to get away from me. "Sorry I Just really missed you" thats all I can say to myself. I cant blame her, she doesn't need me like I need her in my life. Sometimes leaving it all behind once and for all cross my mind. It did and it felt a little nice. No worries, no waiting in vain, but it also made me think that I can't just give up that easily. I have to fight. And hope to win in the end. Well, prayers can move mountains and thats the only weapon I have to win this struggle. I guess time will tell if its really US. All I need to do is just be myself and express what I really feel. Now, do I sound desperate? Hope not. Hope it's fine with you ME missing YOU! Anyway I don't expect anything in return.
Next. In the past few days, I often reflect on these words:
Love will fly if hels too tightly.
Love will fly if held too lightly.
Lightly or tightly,
How will I know
if I'm still keeping you or letting go?
It all makes sense, but its really confusing. A part of me is saying "it's over" but half of it says "Fight for it". I have to make up my mind somehow. I know one blow would end all of this. I'm thinking either of these 3 options:
1. We got back together.
2. She tells me thats its really over that we are just friends eventhough that ex as friends are just illusions.
or
3. I got to meet someone special who would make me feel everyday is a sunday.
I guess I just have to be myself for now and make myself more interesting to everybody in order to make these three options work. There is always HOPE. I told my self.
My silent scream: "Make me feel how it is to be happy again"
Well, thats for now, next time I'll try to tell everything how I feel through music. Particularly the lyrics of a song.
(10072004)
Next. In the past few days, I often reflect on these words:
Love will fly if hels too tightly.
Love will fly if held too lightly.
Lightly or tightly,
How will I know
if I'm still keeping you or letting go?
It all makes sense, but its really confusing. A part of me is saying "it's over" but half of it says "Fight for it". I have to make up my mind somehow. I know one blow would end all of this. I'm thinking either of these 3 options:
1. We got back together.
2. She tells me thats its really over that we are just friends eventhough that ex as friends are just illusions.
or
3. I got to meet someone special who would make me feel everyday is a sunday.
I guess I just have to be myself for now and make myself more interesting to everybody in order to make these three options work. There is always HOPE. I told my self.
My silent scream: "Make me feel how it is to be happy again"
Well, thats for now, next time I'll try to tell everything how I feel through music. Particularly the lyrics of a song.
(10072004)
No comments:
Post a Comment