Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"Crappy Recording"

I got this from tonyo, we recorded our rehearsal using a handheld mono recorder used by reporters. I just digitalized it. If you want to Listen to Bangus you can download our song Two faces here (Low tech style), or just listen to it here:


Tagal ko na din walang post ah. So what am I up to lately?
I've been practicing with Ynez, my bass guitar. Picking tecniques, speed picking, endurance and attack, then frequently tweek my bass amp and my effect. I made a short composition but I don't know if they will like it and will fit to our song genre. Anyway, I'll try to record it since its all bass lines. I've cleaned and polished my bass amp yesterday and tighten up the screws to prevent the buzz.

Now I'm gassing for a Gig bag for my Fling V, but until last sunday, I'm not yet satisfied with the TKL-flying V gig bag. Medyo mura kaya lang I'm looking for something na wala dun sa bag e. Anyway, I have to think of it. But it's really cheap at just P1,200 decent and fitted gig bag for a standard Flying V.

I've been watching Dark Angel the series starring Jessica Alba. Season one has 28 episodes and I'm through watching episode 16. I really love this series but unfortunately it only has two seasons. Go MAX!

What else? Yeah need to practice more on my timing and learn more arpeggios on my bass. I love aprpeggios, I've been doing it for a very long time but its just last month that I have learned that what I'm doing are arpeggio scales. Wow parang ang gali-galing ko na. more to come.

No comments: