Day two
Saturday
We woke up late. Kanya kanya muna trippings pag gising. Eric and I decided to go to the market for our lunch. While on the market we saw on the news the tragedy of the Wowwowwee stampede. I immediately phone home to ask what happened. After lunch, we started strolling around for things we could buy as Pasalubong or anything just to waste time. It’s hot that noon but I don’t mind the heat. I walked along the shore and just wondered how beautiful this place is. Then after a while me and my friends met up to look for a place were we could eat our merienda. Then I found this small store selling lumpia. Wow Ang sarap…After eating we headed back to our place and changed to our swim wears. Then we headed out on the beach. Peachy got his braids but Aubrey does not want it. Eric was drinking already while soaking in the sun. Afterwards, I don’t know what happened but we were asking how much a banana boat ride is. The 4 of us enjoyed the ride. It was a trilling experience riding that fast and tumbling down. What a rush. Arriving at the shore we noticed a group of locals and tourist alike are playing volleyball. We just ask them if we could play, and immediately they agreed. Everyone seems to enjoy the idea of a ball game along the beach. Yet this ones another experience for me. As you can see on my previous post there was the video. Its already dark by the time we decided to head home and grab dinner. I was so tired and hungry that I was able to eat 3pcs of chicken, 1 liter of water and 2 ½ cups of rice. Water there is not cheap, you have to buy in gallons and you have to refrigerate it. Well this time we need to eat a lot. Inuman na anaman kase. We started drinking inside our place. Then afterwards I set up the table outside buy another “Grand Matador” and lots of pulutan and started drinking there. We noticed we had a group residing next to our place. I think there were 12. Ang dami nila. We then played cards and plug in our sounds. Tagayan… Then at around 9pm we headed out for the beach where the party is at. We went to this bar with their chairs and tables extending to the shore. Well not that close. It was cold that night. I can’t stand the coldness of the water so I didn’t swam. Eric and I were just drinking the whole night. Of course I was with Aubrey too. Lasingan yun. It was cold so It was hard to get wasted. Then we started Star gazing as we lay on the shore. Ayun… That’s about it. We ended up at 4:30am.
Saturday
We woke up late. Kanya kanya muna trippings pag gising. Eric and I decided to go to the market for our lunch. While on the market we saw on the news the tragedy of the Wowwowwee stampede. I immediately phone home to ask what happened. After lunch, we started strolling around for things we could buy as Pasalubong or anything just to waste time. It’s hot that noon but I don’t mind the heat. I walked along the shore and just wondered how beautiful this place is. Then after a while me and my friends met up to look for a place were we could eat our merienda. Then I found this small store selling lumpia. Wow Ang sarap…After eating we headed back to our place and changed to our swim wears. Then we headed out on the beach. Peachy got his braids but Aubrey does not want it. Eric was drinking already while soaking in the sun. Afterwards, I don’t know what happened but we were asking how much a banana boat ride is. The 4 of us enjoyed the ride. It was a trilling experience riding that fast and tumbling down. What a rush. Arriving at the shore we noticed a group of locals and tourist alike are playing volleyball. We just ask them if we could play, and immediately they agreed. Everyone seems to enjoy the idea of a ball game along the beach. Yet this ones another experience for me. As you can see on my previous post there was the video. Its already dark by the time we decided to head home and grab dinner. I was so tired and hungry that I was able to eat 3pcs of chicken, 1 liter of water and 2 ½ cups of rice. Water there is not cheap, you have to buy in gallons and you have to refrigerate it. Well this time we need to eat a lot. Inuman na anaman kase. We started drinking inside our place. Then afterwards I set up the table outside buy another “Grand Matador” and lots of pulutan and started drinking there. We noticed we had a group residing next to our place. I think there were 12. Ang dami nila. We then played cards and plug in our sounds. Tagayan… Then at around 9pm we headed out for the beach where the party is at. We went to this bar with their chairs and tables extending to the shore. Well not that close. It was cold that night. I can’t stand the coldness of the water so I didn’t swam. Eric and I were just drinking the whole night. Of course I was with Aubrey too. Lasingan yun. It was cold so It was hard to get wasted. Then we started Star gazing as we lay on the shore. Ayun… That’s about it. We ended up at 4:30am.
Day three
Sunday
The only highlight of this day is buying pasalubong. Eating lunch… then headed out home. We all got up late because of last nights drinking session. Ako napagod at napuyat din. Hehehe, ano kaya ginawa ko? “akin nalang yun”….
So that’s about it… We will be back… for sure…
And we did… last April 2006…
This summer, ano kaya mangyayare?!...
No comments:
Post a Comment