Monday, February 12, 2007

"untitled"

What’s up during the past week?
Busy with work during the week and band practice during the weekends.
Last Wednesday, Tonyo and I went to Perfect pitch in Megamall. Tonyo was planning to buy a new guitar. But right there and there after a few test and computations, he decided to make a reservation for that guitar. A Jackson Dinky for 30k++. I think by next week or maybe this week is his target of getting the gear. Yesterday Nelson bought a Gibraltar Double Bass Pedal. I think the model is Prowler. Its amazing because after purchasing it, he already used it in our practice and surprisingly, that machine delivered quiet an impression to me. Nelson is more confident playing the double bass now. Astig!!!

What’s up with work?
….

What’s up with the vacation plans?
Yesterday Eric came in our weekly practice. We need to talk regarding our “PANATA”. Hehehe, we need to plan our trip to Puerto Galera this year. Finally we arrived at an understanding but still need some furnishing on the dates. I’m really looking forward to this vacation.

What’s up with my guitar gears and stuff?
I downgraded my guitar gear. I sold my GFX-5 to Tonyo. I was planning to buy a new and small zoom multi effect but haven’t got much drive why I should buy since I already got my Heavy metal stomp box. Later on I was looking for a replacement for my bass guitar but still my cash is not enough and I need some cash for the planned vacation. So I decided to keep the money and just buy a new set of bass strings. Tonight I’m planning to clean my Ynez, my bass guitar.

What’s up with Bangus!?
We are still practicing for an event this feb. 23. Details will follow. And of course a regular set at Freedom Bar on feb. 22. It’s Nelson’s first time to play with us and I think he is also excited to play on those dates. Some pictures during our rehearsal last week.


My gear: Bass>>Overdrive>>ZoomB2>>Vol. Pedal>>Amp.

Nelson: Nice Drums!


Tonyo: Nice grin!



What’s up with my el Corazon!?
"You know what it's like getting up every morning? Feeling hopeless, feeling like the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man. But, at the same time hoping that she still finds happiness, even if it's never going to be with you."


No comments: