"Stop...Look...Listen..."
Many things happend in the last couple of weeks. In my life, there comes a time when I need to stop and reflect for a while. But right now, I can't. And thats whats killing me. It's like Im in this spontanious way of doing things. I'ts like you don't need to plan anything because they are just waiting to happen, it's like it was destined to be. And this situations brought about confusion in me. Kind of a given me a new perspective too. To just go with the flow. Right now if you'll ask me: How am I doing? I can't answer right away, instead I'll ask you back: How am I doing in what? (hear that?). I can't even decide which will come first. Work, studies, hobby, family, love, etc.
I've been so busy but still find time for my self in what I always wanted to do "ang maging bayani!" ahehehe. I mean look, supress something and it will just explode, right?
For now: really don't have idea what I'm doing, but for sure HE is always there guiding me. and believe me its not just DESTINY, I have to act too...
Tyempo tyempo lang... But really I'm happy right now. Di lang siguro fulfilled. Pero Masaya ako! (wow, natututo na ako makuntento...hahaha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment