I just have to blog this ei!
Something happened last night. It's that spontaneous thing again that hit me. Oh not just me, everyone else's too. Something happened and made me test how I can prove my totality as a person. I mean prove my worth. "It was meant to happen" I must say.
Nars and I talked about things we don't usually talk about. Admitted our mistakes and cried about it... As of the moment my thoughts are not flowing on the right direction so just keep up with what I'm saying here. All I know is that we were comforting each other and the next thing we know we were giving each other a hug. Maybe not for love, but for the comfort it brings on why we are here on this difficult situation...
This morning I received a text message from Nars. It was touching that I have to shed a tear while reading it. Here it goes...
"Gud am! Thanks so much 4 being der for me wen i needed u most... ure not a dsposable hero bt a noble person wiling 2 luv nd giv w/o xpectng anytng in return...m so tenkful f 4 being blesed w/sum1 lyk u...sna d k mgsawa...&m sory iv put u in a cituation lyk dis causing u pain"
I say no more...
No comments:
Post a Comment