Friday, March 09, 2007

"My Love Blog"

What a title. So strong and solid I can't find any words to tell. So how is it been?

Do I really know whats the true meaning of this word? I mean, everybody has their own definition, but come to think of it, it really depends on the times you've gone through and the persons involved. Right? For me love is a very delicate, strong, confusing, emotions, feelings instances and even dreams. A Love so strong it made me do things I can't imagine capable of doing. Why things go on as if it was meant to happen or at least you don't expect it to be. Either bad or good, it really doesn't matter, when you are in love, nothing can stop you. You just have to be yourself and let love find its way back to you. As in loving without receiving or expecting anything in return. You just put your self in a way that you don't care for your self anymore but to the person who you care the most. That you are prepared on all the things what ever happened and whats going to happen. In my life I've never felt like this before. It's really different! as in... But still... no regrets... I have loved and still in love. And I would do anything to make sure to the one I care the most is happy. For sure It sometimes feel painful... why? it is because when you feel pain, it's real. You are in love.
Moments of Eternity -- When we are together... Yun lang masayang masaya na ako. even for just a short time... No regrets... As Meatloaf would say "I would Do Anything For Love..."
Nars, I've said this to you. No matter what... No matter what...

No comments: