"Rex's Birthday"
It was a rainy wednesday evening of June 28, 2006. I have been so busy the whole day but manage to get along. I'm looking forward spend some quality time with a friend before going to Rex's Bday. Everyone is busy so I have to fit in to her schedule. I was really planning on something that night. I came Armed and Prepared, practiced all the lines like a little boy joining a school speech program. "It's now or never!" I said to my self, as I headed to their place. But I guess things don't go like you planned. You can't tell what might happen. All I know is... I Sucked Big Time! So sad... no! more than sad. Anyway, to clear things up, I don't know... but I think I really don't have the right to argue and demand anything. Because I'm just a friend! Sayang... I'm really on my way with my memorized lines in my head, thinking I'd be winning you back. Para talaga akong bata. :-( we've been in this situation before. If you are reading this, bahala ka na kung ano isipin mo. Basta Sentiments ko lang ito. WALA akong alam na nagawang mali. So ayun walang nangyare sa akin, it's a good thing Tonyo texted me, at punta na daw kame kila Rex. Ayun dun nalang ako nag-enjoy. Just look at my smile kasama si Jorge "nguningiti kahit na napipilitan" hahahaha!
As promised! Click the photos to see the whole album of Rex's Bday!

No comments:
Post a Comment