"Updates"
Yesterday I've seen the movie X-Men III: the last stand. Quiet amazing because there were lots of mutants in the film. But I'm not quiet satisfied with how the story goes. I also found one scene somewhat questionable. When Magneto moves the bridge to Alcatraz during broad daylight, but when his army invades the base mere minutes later, it's the dead of night. My favorite part of the film is when they are inside the danger room and Logan (Wolverine) be headed a centinel. Cool.
Next, I'm eager to have this guitar gear: the ZOOM GFX-5, but still dont know where to get the budget. Hope something will came up. Its about P10,000. Anyway, its a guitar processor and its really cool and sturdy. I was thinking of selling my ZOOM 707-II by the time I have an extra cash to add it to my budget. It will be cool to have this for my Birthday this July. Wow, it will be super. Here it is:
Yesterday I've seen the movie X-Men III: the last stand. Quiet amazing because there were lots of mutants in the film. But I'm not quiet satisfied with how the story goes. I also found one scene somewhat questionable. When Magneto moves the bridge to Alcatraz during broad daylight, but when his army invades the base mere minutes later, it's the dead of night. My favorite part of the film is when they are inside the danger room and Logan (Wolverine) be headed a centinel. Cool.
Next, I'm eager to have this guitar gear: the ZOOM GFX-5, but still dont know where to get the budget. Hope something will came up. Its about P10,000. Anyway, its a guitar processor and its really cool and sturdy. I was thinking of selling my ZOOM 707-II by the time I have an extra cash to add it to my budget. It will be cool to have this for my Birthday this July. Wow, it will be super. Here it is:
(Click image to view large)

No comments:
Post a Comment