"My Chemical Romance"
I have to let go and start again. It's the only way. Kaytagal din naman kitang MINAHAL. I guess LIFE goes on, and if you'll think about it, in the past we are not like this.I don't want to be ALONE. Who does? But this being alone gives me the freedom to do things all to my self. More free time, more choices in life. At least I've tried rescuing the relationship. I know who or whatever you are if you really love the person she will accept, but on the contrary, if she doesn't love you, it's only fair the relationship ends. Also, I'm still wondering why LOVE blooms very slowly but ends with just a flick of an eye. "Nagising na ako sa katotohanan, katotohanan na di ka naman talaga sa akin" I'm letting everything go now. No grudges, no hate, no bitterness. A friend once told me, "pre wag ka all the way pagdating sa LOVE, wag mo Karerin, take it easy." I guess he's right! Now back to being SINGLE again. Hello LADIES!!! I'm here, Available...Just look at my profile. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment