Thursday, July 14, 2005

"When ton2x"

When ton2x is lying on his bed,
He is thinking deeply why he loves you.

When ton2x looks at you in your eyes,
He wants to tell you how much he lovesyou and
how important you are.

When ton2x answers "I'm Fine" afterawhile,
He is not and feels hurts.

When ton2x keep asking you the samequestion,
He is wondering why you are lying.

When ton2x hugs you while sleeping,
He is wishing that you belong to him forever.

When ton2x calls you everyday,
He Miss You and wants your attention.

When ton2x wants to see you everyday,
He cares for you and want to know how are you today.

When ton2x sms's u everyday,
He wants you to know he is fine.

When ton2x says I love you,
He really means it.

When ton2x says that he can't live without you,
He has made up his mind that you are his future wife.

When ton2x says "I Miss You",
He wants to see you immeditely.

-Taken from "when a GUY"

No comments: