Monday, July 11, 2005

"Updates"

Its been a long time since my last post. Many things had happened and many events had place. So many story to tell, so little time. Posting unto my blogger is also limited. I can’t seem to manage my time these days. I’ve enrolled in my Masteral studies at UST, and I’m currently working as a librarian, as in full time work. Then I got this 3 unit class every Friday morning for three hours. Its quite a challenge for me teaching. I didn’t see my self, standing in front of a class teaching, but here I am, and I’m getting a hang of it.

Teka masyado na naman akong formal. Ahehehe. Mas malakas pala ang dating pag sa sariling wika kosinulat ang nilalaman ng aking damdamin. Hindi naman masyadong pormal kaya payagan mo na akong managalog. At wala din lamang akong balak na ipabasa ang aking blogs sa mga foreigner.

No comments: