Tuesday, July 12, 2005

"What I got"

I've been thinking alot lately, thinking on what Im going to be in the next chapter of my miserable life. ALONE, waiting in vain. Nobody cares, nobody listens, pure ABYSS. Never ending falling into the pits of ABYSS. Nothing to cling on to, nothing to hold on to. Its just plain old me and myself.

TRYING to pick up the fallen pieces of me. TRYING to be whole again. On the outside I may look ALRIGHT, but on the inside, Im nothing but shattered pieces of broken FAILURES. Coz I think Im such a FAILURE. Will I stand up and be whole again? Pick me up? Will you?

All my life, I've learned to stay away from this dredded 4-letter word. It only brings me REJECTION. It was a very long time since my last failed relationship and I've totally forgotten it and move on to be the best I could be. ALONE. Funny thing is, I've learned to LOVE in the most BIZZARE circumstance. I ask myself, "Is this LOVE that Im feeling?" so I gave it a shot. Now this is my question: "Why should it be you and me, if you are just going to leave me anyway?" I always contemplate on this. Maybe because "Lovin' is What I Got!" the only thing I got. But then again somebody told me that "isn't it tragic when I've got so much LOVE to give yet no one seems to WANT it?"

If Love chooses to leave me, then be it!
GOODBYE to LOVE!?
But all I know,
LOVE is what I got!
Coz Lovin' is the only thing Ive got!

"L-O-V-E"

No comments: