"Stupified!?"
Have you heard the song of Hale's "The day you said good night" ? Some words struck me like 10,000 volts of electricity, frying the Sh*t out of me. Words Like: "I need this time to be with you." and "You didn't ask me why, I never would have known OBLIVION is falling down."
Now I keep still keep asking myself "Why should it be you and me, if you are just going to leave me anyway?" Why is it when you needed someone the most, she's not there for you? Just leaving you hangging. Nothing to hold on to but just memories that's already gone. Fallacies!? Is it my fault things turned out this way? I think the problem with me is I can't let go. But let go of WHAT? Maybe, just maybe, she gave up everything to me, then found out I'm not worthy , and took it back from me. OBLIVION falled down on me. (OBLIVION=State of being totally forgotten) I Guess I'll be living in Oblivion.
I'm silently screeming. If you may, I've wrote an essay to her. READ:
I wanted you to read this today and again from time to time and let this be a reminder of how much I Care and Love You. I want you to read this so I can let you know that the memories you have given me are the best and most treasured feelings in my life, and the Love we had shared together can't be measured... by words or even time. The feelings were so precious and the thoughts of you were so valuable. Even though things didn’t work out like we planned, and we ended parting our ways. I wanted you to read this and let this be a reminder and let you see and feel that I still Care and Love You. I wanted you to read this and remind you everyday that one point in our relationship we shared the same feelings. Feelings that made us say that we have found each other, and feelings of finding the person we will spend the rest of our lives. Just the thoughts of you, I could say this to you every single day of my life, because you are my Life. Sorry if I may have hurt you. Sorry… really sorry…because the enormous part of my happiness comes from being with You! I Still Love You!
I'm asking her come back to me, and give it another shot. ANOTHER SHOT!? people say we only have one shot at DESTINY. But then again, we never know what the future may bring us to. Now, I'm really confused. What will I do now. Alot of my friends told me "give it up man" some say "just do whatever makes you happy". Easy for them to say. That's why I have this silent scream. VOICES. Voices screaming, begging, to be heard.
Am I tired of all this?
Tired of WAITING!
WAITING in VAIN
My never ending search for my QUEEN.
1 comment:
ey ton2...bigat nun ah!!! 'though im not in pain....(in fact im elated!!),,,i can feel ur pain!!!! ey man..STICK IT TO THE MAN!!!
Post a Comment