Monday, July 11, 2005

"Relationships, relationships..."

At my age, I've never imagined being troubled with the dredded four letter word, "L-O-V-E". I've never been so involved with someone in my life before. But, as the saying goes, maybe it was not meant to last. Was I the one responsible? Was I the one to be blamed for the failed relationship?

In my recent relationship, I've learned so much from what Love is. Love has many definitions and I ought to have mine. I learned to get hurt, I learned to expect and wait, coz I learned to LOVE that much. As in that much! The Hardest part is saying sorry and letting go! Yup it was really hard. Until now, I really dont know if I've let go, or am I just plain stupid to ignore that its really over.I've got this tiny feeling that I'm holding on to. A feeling so small but feels right and is screaming "FIGHT for me!". "To be or not to be, that is the question."

Its really hard to let go. So many things, feelings you've already shared. But REJECTION is different. OUCH! hit me BULLSEYE. Hearing the words "its over between you and me!", "wag na lang!", makes me wanna go back to where I belong, makes me feel I'm worthless. It's like 10,000 whip lashes on my back, plus a slash of sharp blade on my neck, then finishing me with a big blow on my heart ripping it out and chrashing it in front of my eyes before i loose my breath and die.

Now, I ask my self, "am i the one that got away?"

Well good luck to me in my never ending quest for my QUEEN!

AMEN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog ha...hey i know everything will be ok. just pray. and have faith. basta be strong. just ponder on this... "Life seems to be never the way we want it, but we must live it the best way we can. there's no such thing as a perfect life only perfect moments! Cherish it!"